Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tuesday Answers


I'm tired.  Things have been busy at the Commissioner's house.  My wife's CPAP (anti sleep-apnea / pro breathing machine) went kaput on Saturday evening.  She's getting a new one Wednesday morning.  She hasn't been sleeping well.  Hence, I haven't been sleeping well.   Then today my son called me complaining of internal pains.  A call to the doctor's office ended up with, "Go to the ER."  We did.  Bottom line, he's fine.  We're trying to head out to Chicago in the morning for a short family vacation. I've been busy.  But not too busy to answer a question or two.

Fan of Reds patiently asked: What about a Cabinet card that features a favorite player?

The Commissioner answers: Good question.  I'm sorry that I didn't answer sooner.  I'm going to rule that the bonuses apply to Cabinet cards as they do to base cards.

  • +1 Your Favorite Team base card
  • +4 Your Favorite Player base card
  • +2 Other Favorite Player list base card


Fan of Reds also asked: Are the Bazooka minis considered hits?

The Commissioner answers: I was going to say no, but I think I'll say yes on this.  FP/FT modifiers apply, as do the Yankees' deductions as stated in the MULTIPLIERS FOR HITS section of the rules.


I'm going to bed.  I'll try to update the Leaders Scoreboard in the morning.  No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment