Friday, September 12, 2014

BribeCards.net

Hey gang, this is what a bribe looks like.

 David, over at BribeCards.net, home of the Pack-A-Daily Circus, sent me a package, hoping to boost his anemic total.


David knocked off six of my Elusive Eight.  I had already obtained a few of these prior to receiving his package in the mail, but I won't let my lack of updating the page count against him.  Although, had he been reading my blog he would have known.  Look in the center.  Another 1 of 1.  None of this gimmicky 1 of 1.  This is a true blue auto, with a semi personalized inscription of "Gint-A-Cuffs 6 Bonus Incentives".

Coming soon... A box topper ruling AND another bribe.  Hold on to your hats, team.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I actually thought I had read a post in which you said something about needing to update your "Elusive Eight," but I decided to ignore that and run head-long into the fray. Feel free to deduct points for being too lazy to search.

    ReplyDelete