Wednesday, July 30, 2014

GAC 6 is live

Again, I apologize for the delay.  We've added one more participant during that lull.  Welcome, Brady.

The rules are posted and I'm betting you're going to have questions.  Ask away.  All answers and decisions will be impartial.  Except for those who send me tangible bribes.  Maybe.  Example:
2009 Press Pass Fusion
Orel Hershiser (card # 4) #'d 1/1
This fine piece of cardboard came to me by Spankee. It was clearly marked Bribe.

I cherish the thought that went into the graft.  Being the corrupt commissioner that I am I might, or might not, use it to influence my decisions.

So, start tearing into those hobby boxes and show your stuff.

1 comment:

  1. FYI - that Hershiser card is a fake. Spankee has about 50 of them in his basement. But no - don't ask to have him take you down there and show you.

    Just don't.

    ReplyDelete