Thursday, August 9, 2018

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the future

There's your earwig tune for the day.

I woke up in the middle of the night / morning with the realization that I did not post the rules for GACX yesterday.

Then it dawned on me that I hadn't yet finished crafting them.

And that a few of the participants hadn't yet offered up their Favorite Player / Favorite Team.

So, things will again slip.  I want GAC to be fun and correct.  To that end, I'm pushing the start date to Sunday, August 19, 2018.  I hope to post the rules on Saturday the 18th.

This will be one of the latest start dates for GAC in history, but let's do it right.

Sorry for the delays.  Life.  Sheesh.

On a positive note, my wife's doing much better.  Still tender, hurting and moving slower than she'd like to.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 comments: