Friday, July 6, 2018

GACX just around the corner

The scheduled release date for the anticipated Topps 2018 Allen & Ginter product is July 18, 2018.



That means that Gint-A-Cuffs is back.  I'm beginning to the lay the groundwork. Updating rules, new leader board, etc.

The contest will probably start at the end of July and wrap up at the end of September. Get a hobby box, rip it, score your cards, be a winner.

My thanks, as always, to @vtspankee for the GAC header.  This is not the final image, just a good place holder.

If you'd like to join in the fun, celebrating 10 years of Gint-A-Cuffs, sign up in the comments section.  No need to select your favorite player or favorite team.  Yet.

#GACX

14 comments:

  1. 2 boxes already pre-ordered! I'm ready to picture fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah yeah. I'm in. Apolgies I didn't get in my score last year. I was going to try and be creative and score a Ginter X box instead, but then later realized the format was totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big maybe. Just on the fence checking my finances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in! Just gotta get a box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to bust my box tonight and just keep the packs together for scanning just to stay above board my favorite team for this purpose will be the Dodgers and favorite player Shohei Ohtani

      Delete
  5. I think I'm in this time. Last year for some reason, my box didn't arrive until October.

    Also, I have a suggestion for a rule change. Since there are 27! Yankees in the base set. Instead of -1 for every Yankee, can we institute a No Yankees bonus for a pack without Yankees? The Yankee hit penalties would still apply in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in. I promise I'll actually finish this year!

    ReplyDelete