Thursday, October 12, 2017

We Have A Winner

B-Man, come on down!  You're the next winner in this little thing we call Gint-A-Cuffs.

You had a killer box.  The foils didn't hurt, either.

For your prize, Topps has generously donated a hobby box of 2017 Allen & Ginter.  It is in my possession.  I've sent you an email for your address.

As Commissioner, I felt that I sort of phoned in my duties.  Based on the final tally responses, some of you did as well.  A few of you emailed me at the end and I appreciate that.

We'll see what happens with GAC next year.  For now, let's enjoy some post season baseball.

3 comments:

  1. I think the fact that Ginter boxes skyrocketed in price (because of some guy named Judge) put a damper on opening up packs for a lot of us (at least it did for me). I couldn't afford the gamble, plus you generally don't get near $100 "worth" of cards from Ginter, you certainly can't expect to get over $120 worth which is close to what boxes were going for for much of the Gint-a-Cuffs season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Good game! I'm ready for next year, should it happen

    ReplyDelete