Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gint-A-Cuffs - Past Tense

As Beardy pointed out, the Gint-A-Cuffs contest has drawn to a close.

I, too, would like to thank all of the competitors for entering.

I will be spot checking scores, answering a few final questions and declaring a winner by 11:59pm, Wednesday, September 9th.

I need that extra time to rest up from that wonderful vacation to the Bahamas that was provided to me by the (soon to be) winner. I can't, by law, reveal his (or her) name at the moment, but it will soon surface.

If any of you would still like to get in on the graft/bribe side game, feel free.

I, too, would like to thanks Topps for donating the prize, a hobby box of 2009 A&G. I've already sifted through the box, weighed the packs, taken the heavy ones and replaced them with 1989 Topps packs. What? They're still Topps cards. Get over it.

Regards,
Your loving Commissioner,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment