Friday, September 23, 2016

This is how you bribe

Several weeks ago I was approached by a contestant. They said that they wanted to send me a bribe.   I told them that I absolutely could not accept a bribe.  That would go against everything that Gint-A-Cuffs stands for.  Fair play.  Impartiality.

Ah, heck.  Send it.  Who am I to buck tradition?  This is what the contestant sent.




But wait.  There's more.  Look at all that tobacco card goodness.


If you'd like to see your bribe posted here, contact me and I'll give you my address.

Note: this bribe may, or may not, influence my decisions about scoring.  Probably not.  Do you want to chance it?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should send those to me, or would you like the pictures I have of you, a midget, a goat, Tom Greene and 8 lemon meringue pies to get out in public view?

    You have 72 hours.

    ReplyDelete