Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yet Another Sponsor

I asked another company to come on as a sponsor. Chris, of Blowout Cards, has come through in a big way.

Blowout Cards will make hobby boxes of the 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter available to contestants in Gint-A-Cuffs II for the low price of $77 per box. Free Shipping on all orders over $99.

This special pricing is available only to those who are going to participate in this contest. The offer is good only for the first 36 customers. Please email me to receive instructions on how to get this fantastically discounted price.

email: GintACuffs (at) gmail (dot) com

For those of you who have already placed an order with Blowout Cards or another vendor, I applaud your enthusiasm and I'm sorry that this sponsorship didn't come to fruition any sooner.

Thank you, Chris and Blowout Cards.

5 comments:

  1. Nice going dude. Looks like this will be even bigger than last year. You are clearly the right man for this job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or that I didn't read this post before purchasing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharpe, don't feel bad. I didn't read it either. Crap. It just means we will get better cards, since we paid more!

    I did order from Blowout specifically based on their sponsorship. Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say I am upset I missed this, but I somehow got FOUR boxes at a lower price shipped per box than this :O

    ReplyDelete