Sunday, September 6, 2009

LAST CALL!

Gint-A-Cuffs ends tomorrow, and our champion will be crowned. If you've yet to post your entry, get on it!

The hype seems to have died down some, and perhaps next time the window to scan and post scores will be shorter than 2 months.

I would like to thank Topps for sponsoring this contest, and providing a prize for the winner. Along with Topps, I would also like to thank everyone who participated in Gint-A-Cuffs I. It was a rousing success, and that would not have been possible without your support.

Oh yeah, and a special thanks to the Commish as well. Once this contest started, I only wanted to be a regular ol' competitor, and thanks to Mark, I was able to do that. He dealt with all the scoring controversies and was responsible for the Topps sponsorship. So thank you Mark, and I hope you enjoyed the Erskines I sent as a bribe... I mean payment.

As of now, it looks like my face will be gracing this card:
But you've still got 24 hours to change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment