Saturday, July 22, 2017

GAC 9!

We're a go on Gint-A-Cuffs 9!



There's been some interest.  I've started working on the updated rules.  An email has been sent to Topps, asking for another year of sponsorship.

What do I need to do next?  Get a high quality scan / image of the back of a hobby pack to see the odds / subsets.

I need you to spread the word.  Get a few more collectors interested.  Start thinking about your favorite player and favorite team.

Yes, I understand that the price of a hobby box increased.  Sorry about that.

You might also be under the impression that you must have your hobby box in at the time the contest starts (roughly August 1st).  Nope.  You need to have your final score submitted by the time the contest ends (roughly September 30th).  Yep.

Let me know in the comments if you're interested in participating.

7 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!!! Thank you so much for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In of course! Gotta order the box and decide a new favorite player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thank you! I am in Cardinals Favorite team and Matt Carpenter favorite player

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can probably be persuaded to buy one more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't break with tradition just because the price of a box is frickin' astronomical thanks to that Aaron Judge guy. Gosh. I think I'll try tag-teaming it with the wife this year, just to make things extra confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll officially state I'm in here. Would be picking Cubs and Anthony Rizzo as favorite player again if we're allowed to claim that already.
    Looking forward to the rules!

    ReplyDelete