Thursday, July 20, 2017

GAC 9?

A few of you have asked about what is happening with Gint-A-Cuffs this year.

I haven't given it much thought.  Yes, Topps A&G has hit the street.  Packs are being busted.

And I haven't even looked at a checklist.

So, let's have a sign up.  If there's enough interest, I'll toss some rules together and we'll have fun.

How much is "enough interest"?  I'll know it when I see it.

No, the rules aren't going to be changing much.  New subsets, new cards, same snark.

If you want in, comment below.  You know what to do.

Signed,
The Commissioner

11 comments:

  1. I already ordered my Gint-a-Cuffs box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my card order had some other pre-orders in it that got pushed back, so I may be in if the GAC deadline is late enough.

      Delete
    2. RAZ, the wrap up will most likely be at the end of September. The start time might be the first of August or so. You don't need to have the cards in hand at the start, just signed up.

      Delete
  2. Ill have to buy another box since i opened mone already...but i could be persuaded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If prices aren't outrageous, I'll be buying a box at the National, so pencil me in. 2nd last year. 1st this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want in, gotta defend my title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want in! Erm, still need to buy my box, but I want in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For every winner and loser, there has to be someone in the middle of the pack (pun unintentional). I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Box Ordered-Cardinals favorite team and Matt Carpenter favorite player

    ReplyDelete