Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2012 Dealer Announced

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that the guys from Community Gum have agreed to be the Dealer Sponsor for the 2012 Gint-A-Cuffs.


They'll be selling a hobby box for $93.95, which works out to $84.95 (the same price as some other online dealers) but with shipping. Illinois residents will have to add sales tax (paypal will do it automatically), but all out of state players will not. Then, of course, they'll ship them out as soon as they get them in.

Community Gum has a full 12 box case loaded into the button, but they are limiting it to one box per Gint-A-Cuffs participant so that everyone has an equal chance. They may open it up if they still have leftover boxes closer to contest time.

All transactions are between the participants and Community Gum.

Please continue to support them and the hobby.

4 comments:

  1. I hate to do this but unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out. I really wanted to play (still do) but since I committed to Nacho's Grande' group break, which is now officially on, I really can't afford to do both.

    If I have the extra cash I will definitely grab a box but for now it's best to assume that I won't be in.

    I'm sorry to have to back out and I will be here cheering you guys on the whole way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nathan, sorry to hear that. Good luck on the group break.

      Delete
  2. I'd like to continue my streak of participation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email tells me my box is on the way.

    ReplyDelete