Thursday, September 14, 2017

Doing what I'm supposed to do

Ever have things in your life that you should do, but don't?  Simple things.  Calling back your friend.  Getting the oil changed on time.  Replying to questions on Gint-A-Cuffs scoring.

Those simple tasks that we don't do.  Then a few days go by.  We start to feel guilty that we haven't done them.  Then a week passes.  Then two.  Now we're feeling guilty and we avoid the issue, rather than face it, deal with it and move on with life.

I return my friends' calls.  I change the oil.  I haven't been tending to Gint-A-Cuffs in the manner that I should be.  I'm sorry and I ask for forgiveness.

So, to address the issues.

Hot foil boxes.  My ruling is this.  Score every card as if it wasn't foil.  The box gets a +20 to the overall score.

Judson asked about how to score a boxloader.
I noticed that you scored your boxloader as +4 (BL) x 1.7FP, rather than the +2 FP. Which one is the correct scoring?
He was replying to Commissioner for the Day, --David, who, with good intentions, gave slightly incorrect info.  --David will not be penalized for this.

The correct boxloader multiplier is 1.7 for Favorite Player.

Now, to go update the scoring rules.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment