Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The End Is Near


Just like the regular baseball season, Gint-A-Cuffs will soon be coming to an end.  A gentle reminder about the end.
All cards that score points, either positive or negative, are to be shown on the participant's blog.  The participant shall keep a per pack score and a running total.  After having scored their whole hobby box, they shall comment on the Leader Board page.  Final scores shall be submitted no later than 11:59pm, Eastern, Friday, September 27, 2013.
And now a gentle reminder about bribes.  Hint.  Hint.

This is the time of Gint-A-Cuffs that I really like.  I get to go out and look at your posts.  As commissioner I do my darnedest to avoid them during the actual running of GAC.  I don't want to be swayed as I issue my rulings.  "What?  You solicit bribes yet don't want to be swayed?"  Yep.  I'm a riddle like that.

An impressive score was recently posted to the Leader Board.  After a bit of review, I've posted a new and different leader.  Go and check it out.

I'll be checking, with a fine tooth comb, the top point getters to make sure that cards have been scored properly.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm just happy to be in the Top 5..er, so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the part of Gint-A-Cuffs that I like best. The point where I have absolutely no interest in anything because I am the absolute bottom of the bucket. I had the worst box out of anybody. That pretty much sums up my Ginter experience this year. Which I find hilarious.

    ReplyDelete