- Negro League Players cards shall count as +2 points.
- Extinct Creatures cards shall count for +11 points.
- Silk (or cloth) cards shall count as +18 points.
- If a card is valued at an odd number of points before having to divide it by 2, as in the case of most Yankee cards, the final number shall be rounded up to the nearest whole number. Example: pre division card value is 5, divided by 2 equal 2.5, rounded up is 3. My abacus doesn't do fractions.
- A player will be identified with a team based on the uniform (jersey, hat, whatever) that is shown on that card.
- The New York Yankees sketch card shall not incur "pile on penalties" for having multiple Yankees players represented.
The weekend is upon us. Go and rest. And rip.