Saturday, July 18, 2009

Red Ink Autos

After discussing the point value with my advisers I have come to a decision.
  • Any single Red Ink Auto shall be worth +42 points. Standard bonus point and anti-bonus point adjustments will apply.
I started to check with my staff to see if I have any outstanding issues to rule on. Then I remembered that I don't have a staff. The budget that I was given to do this task is small. Very small. In keeping up with my job and family (not to mention that the number of posts on my regular card blog have seen a severe decrease) I have probably overlooked a thing or two.

Please remind me where I've dropped the ball. Gently. I thank you.

2 comments:

  1. PRP: Unless you're willing to pony up some egg sammiches, the Commish will not be getting a raise. There are tough economic times we're all dealing with right now.

    ReplyDelete